Monday, February 8, 2010

25 times the size….. not really!

25 times the size….. not really!

I recently purchased the Big Top Cupcake .  The box claims “The fast and easy way to make colossal cupcakes that are up to 25x bigger than normal size cupcakes!”. Well it was easy, but I would not say 25x the size of a normal cupcake, more like 10x and that is being generous. Regardless, it still tasted good and the kids enjoyed making it. Think I am crazy for buying into this silly marketing scheme………..I also want that awesome pan that makes Perfect Brownies everytime too!




I had Abby put her hand next to it to show the size.


Maybe angling the camera will make it look bigger?


Oh well, it still tasted good!  Picture of Olivia enjoying a bite sporting the Snooki hairstyle from Jersey Shore!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES! Maybe not 25X the size but still one big cupcake. I love Olivia and the Snooki do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Olivia stole my Bump-its hair thing! And if I get that brownie pan first, I'll let you borrow it. ;)

    ReplyDelete