5. Stuffed animals
6. Wings that can really fly
7. music box
There are so many things I love about Abby's list this year.
1. She wrote it all by herself in her notebook she keeps tucked with a pencil near her bed. (Can you tell this was composed in the dark after she was suppose to be asleep!)
2. She did not ask me to spell one thing and came up with the words, some more creative than others, all by herself
3. She offered to help her sister write out her Christmas list-which is still a work in process. I think the only thing written so far is a kitten.
4. The fact that "wings that can really fly" goes right along in her mind with all the other tangible objects. It shall be interesting to see what Santa comes up for that one!