I was tagged by my friend Jessica at Barefoot by the Sea to answer 8 questions about myself:
1. If there was one food you could eat for the rest of your life and not have to worry about the calories, what would it be. Mint choc chip ice cream from Shains of Maine.
2. If you could be remembered for one thing at the end of your life, what would that be? Being a good mom-maybe even have my kids think I am cool? That might be asking for too much.
3. What tv show are you embarrassed to admit you watch (go ahead, it will be our little secret.) Jersey Shore! Oh the drama, oh the smut!
4. Do you have a "go to" outfit and if so, why? Whatever fits and does not have stains all over it from my kids!
5. Do you have a celbrity crush and if so, who? Not really-I barely have time to even like my husband these days.
6. Favorite band of all time? George Strait and the Ace in the Hole Band.
7. What would be the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery? Freedom from debt!
8. What is your greatest fear? Sharks in any type of water- ocean, pool, lake -I always look behind me. Jaws scared the begezus out of me!
Mid-Winter Cool Down
4 years ago