Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Santa:

Christmas lists were written this past weekend.  Abby wrote them herself (with some help on the spelling of course) and also volunteered to write Olivia's for her while she dictated.    There were no suggestions from either my husband or myself-they really came up with these all on their own! 

Here is Abby's:

Here, let me translate.   Felt food (Auntie K-need some help here!), chapstick, a snow flake ornament, a boquet and a Christmas tree for her doll house.

This is Olivia's.  I had tears running down my face from laughter.  I will keep this note forever.

It says:  Kitty.  (then to the side you see)   Real Kitty  (daddy don't be pulling a fast one on me by golly!)
Present and Peanut butter. 

You may notice that some of the words are spelled backwards.  Completely normal for a Kindergartner I am told by Abby's teacher.   She even insisted on putting "snow" in HER proper order!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove these lists. Have to start working on mine. And for a while, Wavey was doing the mirror-image writing (also told it's normal) and then she stopped doing it. I actually kinda miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete