Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can I please have one of these????

Hint Hint to my husband, sure would love one for Mother's day!




If the kitty turns out to be a girl-I would name her Thistle.  Isn't that cute! 
The girls also had a blast visiting with the kitties.



And they loved seeing the cows too!  I am also buying their milk now. 
A beautiful, clean farm!  I know that sounds crazy, but I have seen some milk farms and they can be so gross.  AND I grew up on a farm-keeping one clean is a lot of work!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun thing to do...I have to check out this farm! Oh and Thistle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh tiny kitty! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue @ Above the Dam JamMay 1, 2010 at 8:00 PM

    Can't wait to show up at your house with Thistle. The mom has moved all the kittens to the opposite side of the barn, however, so we can no longer easily access them. Maybe this will keep other potential owners away! :)

    ReplyDelete